La Cumbre Animal Hospital Offers A Full-Service Veterinary Clinic
At La Cumbre Animal Hospital, we believe that your pet is a part of the family, yours and ours. That is why we have made it our mission to provide comprehensive and compassionate veterinary care that is in the best interests of you and your furriest family member. If you are in the Santa Barbara area and are looking for a caring veterinary team to help make sure your pet remains in good health, we are nearby and ready to help.
- Allergy Testing: Pets commonly face a number of allergens that can cause a wide variety of symptoms. Allergy testing can help us to identify and properly treat the root cause of some issues.
- Anesthesia: We have the facilities, equipment, medicine, and knowledge to ensure your pet stays safe while under anesthesia.
- Behavior Services: Your pet's behavior can be learned and unlearned with your commitment and our help!
- Dental Care: Our knowledge and dental experience can help prevent and treat your pet's dental conditions, including periodontal disease.
- Dermatology: While diagnosing skin conditions early is highly beneficial in treatment, if a skin condition has already developed, it must be addressed before it worsens
- Deworming: Intestinal parasites are a danger to both your pet and your family, so let us ensure that your pet is protected from worms
- Diagnostic Imaging: Diagnostic imaging allows our veterinarians and technicians to accurately diagnose your pet's condition so that the proper treatment can be prescribed.
- Emergency Care: We specialize in comprehensive emergency care and our facilities are designed to address any veterinary emergency your pet may have. Our doctors can also transfer extensive emergency cases to an ER facility after triage.
- Eye Care: Our doctors are trained to recognize specific eye diseases and choose treatments based upon efficacy and your pet's tolerance to specific treatments.
- Flea & Tick: We employ safe and effective flea & tick treatments for your pet's health and happiness.
- Kitten & Puppy Care: We help you learn to care for your new pet through education and nutritional awareness while providing the proper preventive medical treatments.
- Laboratory: Our laboratory testing services mean faster and more accurate diagnostics and treatments for your pet.
- Laser Therapy: Our cold laser therapy is a tool used to treat pets for post-operative pain, arthritis, and other inflammatory conditions. It is painless and well tolerated by all pets!
- Medications: When your pet requires medication, our doctors will provide the right prescription.
- Microchip ID: Microchipping is the best way to aid in having your pet returned safely should they become lost.
- Nutrition: We will address the specialized nutritional requirements for your pet in different life stages and aid in the management of certain illnesses.
- Pain Management: We specialize in effective and compassionate pain management for your pet regardless of age, ability, or condition.
- Preventive Care: Our comprehensive preventive care program is the first step to ensuring that your pet has a long, healthy life.
- Semi-Annual Wellness Exams: A cornerstone of preventive care, semi-annual wellness exams help prolong life by allowing health issues to be identified and addressed early. Semi-annual exams are recommended for dogs over 8+ and cats over 10+ years old.
- Senior Care: We understand the special needs of aging pets and we will partner with you to provide the optimal plan for your aging furry friend.
- Spay or Neuter: We provide a safe and painless surgical experience for your pet.
- Surgery: Our facilities, equipment, and staff offer your pet the best option for a successful surgery and recovery.
- Vaccinations: Our veterinarians will recommend an individualized and personalized vaccination protocol based on your pet's needs.
To learn more about the many services our veterinary clinic offers, or to schedule an appointment, please contact us or call us at (805) 626-3388!